"10% of all photos ever taken
were shot in 2011."
—Fortune magazine, September 24, 2012, page 166
(Thanks to Harry Hughes)
Note: Links in this post may be to our affiliates; sales through affiliate links may benefit this site. More...
Original contents copyright 2012 by Michael C. Johnston and/or the bylined author. All Rights Reserved.
Featured Comment by Sean: "I took 2,666 of them. 10% of them were bad, the other 90% were awful."
Featured Comment by Eric: "A new category of camera, the pointless and shoot."
Featured Comment by Ernie Van Veen: "Well, thanks to the proliferation of the intervalometer and my obsession with time-lapse video, I contributed over 30,000 snaps to that 2011 total."