"I honestly believe photography is 75 percent chance and 25 percent skill. In accidents, we really discover the magic of photography."
—Stanley Greene, as quoted at PDN Pulse
(Consider reading the whole article; it's good.)
Note: Links in this post may be to our affiliates; sales through affiliate links may benefit this site. More...
Original contents copyright 2012 by Michael C. Johnston and/or the bylined author. All Rights Reserved.
Featured [partial] Comment by John Edwin Mason: "I was there when Greene made the remark at the Look3 Photo Festival, and I can tell you that the 1,000 photographers in the theater cheered with approval when he said it."